The topic for this week is winter. Depending on where you live, winter can appear quite different from others. Remember not all of us live close enough to either the North or South Pole to have tremendous snow. Some winters even have flowers. So show your typical winter scenes.
Feel free to use your photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or even better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
Current Series –Seasons
- Winter Scene
Next Series – Jumbled Topic
- Vanishing Point
- Needs to have the letter “K” anywhere in the word
- Roofs of any kind
- Glasses, Cup, or Saucers
- Point Your Camera Upwards
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge (CFFC) Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” or “CFFC” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
My entry for the week
In Oregon where I live we only get about an inch of snow a year. So our usual winter scene is gray clouds, rain, wind and an occasional sunny day.
Photo taken about a mile from my house of a bridge for trains. I got to admit I love that we stay green in Oregon during the winter.
Frozen rhododendron bush in my backyard.
Moonscape from my front yard.
A typical snow for where I live. We get it maybe once or twice a year.
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs,