This week’s CFFC topic is Green Foliage: Shrubs, trees, leaves, plants, vines, berries, etc.
This challenge both new and archived photos are allowed. The main purpose of this challenge is to create community and get to know each other through photography.
I’m currently writing a 5 part series on flower photography. Here are links to the three I’ve written so far.
- Basic Tips for Outdoor Flower Photography
- Tips Composition and Different Sized Flowers
- Tips on Various Types of Lenses
I had a marvelous response from all of you on last week’s Flowers challenge. I want to say thank you to each of you for joining along in my challenge. Here are the featured bloggers for this week. Their posts really grabbed my attention. They are all worthy of a second or third look.
Current Challenge Series – Nature
- Green Foliage: Shrubs, trees, leaves, plants
- Nature Animals: Birds, squirrels, deer
- Ground: sand, dirt, paths, walks, trails
- Water: puddles, rivers, lakes
Next Challenge Series – Colors
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about.
My entry for this week
I’ve put together a list of challenges and their hosts. So if you know a challenge host, please direct them to my blog. Feel free to contact me anytime. I hope everyone will be able to use my lists.
Qi (energy) hugs