This is our fifth week of a new series that I am calling a Habits and the 5 Senses.
This week’s topic is the colors of the sense of taste. This week is all about things you taste. Even though it most likely will be food of some type, you can show photos of foods that delights your or foods that you absolutely detest. Be creative and have fun. Feel free to dig around in your archives for photos if you don’t have anything new you can photograph. Most of all I hope you have fun.
I had a marvelous response from all of you on last week’s color are Sense of Hearing. I want to say thank you to each of you. Here are the featured bloggers for this week. Their posts really grabbed my attention. They are all worthy of a second or third look.
BlueRibbonFair – This is just so much fun.
Current Series – Habits and our 5 Senses
- Sense of Seeing
- Sense of Touch
- Sense of Hearing
- Sense of Taste
- Sense of Smelling – What smells good (or bad) to you.
The Next Series – All About Man Made Things
- Anything Man Made
- Graffiti & Murals
- Telephones – new, cell, vintage, etc.
- Anything Painted – from a bird feeder to peeling paint
Most weeks I will come up with a topic. Feel free to write me with things you want to learn about. Go through you photo archives and see what photos you have that fits the current week’s challenge, or better yet grab you camera and take a new photo! ENJOY and have FUN.
Create a Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge Post
- Then add a link to your blog in my comment box.
- To make it easy for others to check out your photos and post, title your blog post “Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge” tag.
- Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
- I usually will respond to your entry on your blog, rather than on my page.
Please check out my Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge to check out more of what this challenge is about. If you adore challenges as much as I do, please check out WordPress’s Blog Event Listing for other challenges.
My Entry for the Week
This first photo is for the geologists and rock hounds. This is a salt rock that has been turned into a light. If you lick it, is actually salt. So I would not recommend putting water on this light.
Qi (energy) hugs,